Friday, December 28, 2007

ARGH...busy, busy, busy!!!

I know, I know...it's been three weeks and I haven't posted anything!!! Sorry!!! It's been a busy three weeks. On the 8th I went to my company Christmas party in Gruene. Then it was a busy two weeks of shopping and work. I did enjoy going to church for the Advent services and then the Cantata they had the Sunday before Christmas, that made me miss being in the choir, but unfortunately I missed the Christmas Eve service...
We had a great time with our "progressive Christmas Eve dinner" despite injuries ;) I actually got everything cooked and it must have tasted good because I didn't have much left. We all got together again on Christmas Day and exchanged our gifts and ate and played cards all day. It was good fun and thanks to everyone I will soon be getting an Ipod!!! Yay!!! I am also now wireless...my gift to myself with the bonus I wasn't expecting to get, but appreciate very much!! So...I don't really have any pics to add this time, but I will get to taking some. With my birthday on Monday, I am sure there will be some to add. We are all heading down to San Antonio for th night and it is sure to be fun!! Well...I need to get off of here. Until next time...

No comments: