Monday, June 1, 2009

Out of school, but back in class...

Well, it's been a while...and as usual, I have been super busy. It feels like even more so than usual. I applied to an alternative certification program and I was accepted which meanst that I have spent 8 days in the last three weeks in class from 5:30 to 8:30 pm and while it doesn't sound like that much, that was after working 8 hours, going home for about 45 minutes and trying to figure out how to get started on all the online lessons. It has been exhausting...even though I've only been squeezing in about a day a week at Kohl's. I wish I could work more to be honest...I could use the money since I am having to pay for the classes, but between classes, the wedding I am in, graduations, and all those other things that keep us busy, I feel like I barely get a chance to sit down and breathe at home.

So...as usual, I have no new pictures to add...and I might not for a while, but I can now begin applying for teaching positions for next year and I am very hopeful that I will find something. Anyhow, just wanted to update everyone...or well, whoever actually reads this. I need to get to bed soon though, so I'm keeping this one short. BISD did have their final day of school Friday, so that is going to allow me to get a lot more done in the next few weeks. Thank goodness for that!!

No comments: