Friday, October 24, 2008

Pretty...

Sweetness...

I was pretty tired of the old layout...boring!!! Thanks mom for the tip about templates!!! I hope this looks better...I certainly think so. I like butterflies...and not just because it's a girl thing or something...they mean something. At least they do to me...and that is Change. Butterflies are a symbol for change...the perfect icon for a work in progress...and they are beautiful. If you know me well...then you know I believe this strongly enough to have one such butterfly permanently tattooed on my body...inside a delta symbol (aka a "triangle") that is the greek (and mathematical) symbol for...you got it: Change!! Well...not everybody gets it, but that's not my problem. Butterflies mean something more than short-lived, winged caterpillars to me...and that's that ;)

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Yay!!! It's updated, it's new and it's PRETTY!!! Nice job! And good luck on Monday!!